Lattice Training aims to uphold the highest standards of coaching and our technology is a key driver of this. As a web developer you will be instrumental in pushing Lattice forward.
We are looking for a part-time web developer to become part of our fast growing company aiming to provide the best coaching services available.
Starting Date: March/April 2021
Hours: Minimum of 16 hours spread over 2-3 days/week to be confirmed by agreement
Location: Remote working in UK. Proximity to Sheffield preferred.
Contract type: 3 month fixed term contract initially with the possibility of a permanent position
Holiday: 28 days pro rata plus 4 public holidays
Pay: Subject to experience
Training will be provided.
- Build, manage and maintain latticetraining.com
- Build, manage and maintain in-house software
- Manage servers and other hardware
- Degree in computer science, maths, physics, engineering or similar.
- UI/UX design experience.
- Programming experience. This role is ideal for a software engineer with 2-4 years experience.
Familiarity with the following tools and technologies are desirable for the role:
- MS SQL Server and/or MySQL
- AWS and GCP
- Experience of server side programming
- Ability to work remotely for extended periods
- Flexible working hours (subject to discussion)
- Free access to a private climbing wall + training facilities (Lattice lock up in Chesterfield)
- Free access to coaching support
- Invitation to lattice events
If you are interested, please email your CV and a short covering letter setting out why you are applying for this position, why you would like to work for us, and what you think you’d bring to the role to [email protected] by 29th January 2021.