We are looking for a Nutritionist to join our team to deliver and develop our nutrition services on a fixed term basis initially (maternity cover), with the possibility of extension. This role will involve working with clients on nutrition assessments, plans and other supportive packages provided by Lattice Training that consider training and climbing demands. You will work with clients via email, interactive platforms and Zoom/in-person. The role also involves service development and educational contributions to the company and community.
Application deadline: Mon 15th Feb 2021
Interview dates: Week commencing 22nd Feb
Application method: by email to [email protected] enclosing both a covering letter and CV.
Location: Chesterfield (S41) with flexibility to work remotely for part of the working week.
Working hours: Part time (15-18 hours per week)
Benefits: 28 days annual leave plus 4 public holidays (pro rata for part time), flexible working hours and days. Access to private climbing wall & invitations to company holidays.
Pay rate: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Fixed Term: 12 months
Expected experience and qualification:
- Any applicant must be certified or registered as a Nutritionist or Dietitian, and able to evidence extensive academic study in the field (whether as part of their professional qualification and/or self-taught).
- Applicants must also have some knowledge base or experience in athletic training, sports science, physiology or a related field.
- Applicants should have experience of working with clients, excellent people skills and the ability to practically apply their nutritional research and knowledge in a real-world setting..
- IT skills should include a good level of working experience with word, excel and email.
Main duties include:
- Delivering nutrition services: Nutrition assessments, Nutrition Plans and client consultations (please see our website for details of our various nutrition packages currently offered by Lattice Training).
- Working to develop and enhance Lattice’s nutrition services.
- Creating educational material for social media platforms including some face to face camera work, and hosting of webinars.
- Responding to nutrition related questions posed on our social media platforms and internally from our coaches (including occasional training on an as-needed basis).