Lattice Training is Hiring For a Communications & Social Coordinator!
Lattice Training is a coaching and training company that prides itself on incredible new-customer experiences and the ability to communicate effectively with our audience. As both our training services and social outreach have grown this year, we want to maintain and grow those standards!
As a result, we are looking for a new member of the team to take a lead on client/customer communication across email and social media. This person will be working with both the coaching team (client-onboarding and enquiries) and marketing team (social media) to ensure a smooth communication across and between both areas. The main responsibilities of the job will involve answering emails, communicating with our online social communities and delivering planned content in conjunction with the social manager.
Please see the details of the role below.
Contract start date:
September 2021, ASAP
16-24 hours per week to be agreed, with possibility of overtime as required.
- Answering and managing new-client communication
- Management of general enquiries
- Community management via social media
- Working with the marketing team on social media scheduling and content delivery
Location: Chesterfield, UK
Successful applicants must be able to regularly attend our training facility in Chesterfield (typically on a weekly basis), but will still be offered the ability to work remotely on a frequent basis. Fuel expenses are not paid by the company for this attendance.
Pay: £12.50 per hour, starting rate.
Holiday: 28 days pro rata
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Proven track record of excellent customer experience and knowledge of the climbing industry.
- All applicants must be able to communicate clearly in person and in written format.
- All applicants must be computer literate with the ability to use Google and Microsoft applications.
- Free access to a private climbing wall (Lattice Lock up in Chesterfield).
- Invitation to Lattice climbing events.
- Invitation to Lattice company holidays.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we believe in building a culture of respect and appreciation so that all of our people have an opportunity to reach their full potential. Lattice provides training products and services to climbers all around the world, and we believe that diversity brings different perspectives which benefit our customers, our community and our people. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and any other protected characteristic.
We will be conducting “right to work in the UK” checks for the successful applicant. Unfortunately we have been advised that this role would not be suitable for a sponsorship visa. If you have any questions about this please get in touch using the email address below.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and how you meet the essential requirements for the role to [email protected] by 10th Sept 2021.