Lattice Training would like to invite young climbers, aged between 9 and 17, to a coaching session with the Lattice Team at 10am on 12th October 2019. The session will focus on bouldering, route climbing and basic conditioning and will also be a brilliant opportunity to meet like-minded climbers of a similar age. The session will be run at Awesome Walls in Sheffield.
We will be using this session to select climbers for the Lattice Youth Team. The team will begin meeting weekly in the Sheffield area as of November 2019. We want to establish a group of motivated young climbers that are keen to work together, train, push each other and enjoy their climbing.
- Aged between 9 and 17
- At least 1 year of climbing experience
- Competent user of a bouldering wall
- Local to the Derbyshire and South Yorkshire area
- Happy to attend either the morning (10am – 2pm) or afternoon (2:30pm to 6:30pm) session
- Parent’s of climbers who are under 14 on 12th October 2019 must be present to supervise their child
All young climbers will need to complete a short form before the event. We also require parental consent for each young climber attending. If either of these is not done prior to the event then unfortunately the climber will not be able attend. Forms for parental consent and climbing history will be provided with your purchase receipt.