Congratulations on completing your last Lattice Lite Training Plan! Your next stage of training will continue to build on the progress you have made during your last stage, with a tailored programme based on your strengths, weaknesses and goals.
Before starting on the next stage of your Lite Plan, we’ll first put you through another mini-assessment. This allows us to measure your current strengths and weaknesses and compare your progress against your previous results. We’ll also ask you to update us about your goals, training history, available facilities etc. Once we have this information we’ll sit down and write you a 3 month plan that is uniquely tailored to you.
The Lite Training Plan is powered entirely through our Crimpd App, a portal for holding both the training plan, training sessions and your training log. This means you can leverage the best analytics platform for your climbing training and track progress over the weeks. By purchasing the Lite Plan you are getting access to our team of highly experienced plan writers who will schedule your training to target the results of your assessment and details of your goals to help you become a stronger and fitter climber.
- 20mm flat edge e.g. Lattice Training Rung or Beastmaker 1000 (bottom outer edges)
- Pull-up bar
- A Sling
- Pulley System (3 carabiners and a pulley
- 2m Length of Rope
- Climbing Harness
Before starting another Lite Plan you must still meet the following pre-requisites:
- You must be uninjured to start a Lite Plan with us.
- Unfortunately, if you are pregnant we cannot offer assessment or training services because we aren’t insured for this. If you are currently pregnant please get in touch to discuss.
- You must be 18 or over.
- You should be able to comfortably hold bodyweight on a 20mm edge for at least 10 seconds. If not, you should seek instruction at a local wall and complete at least 3 fingerboard sessions prior to starting a plan.
- You must have climbed at least 6b/10+ or V4 in the last year.
- You are solely responsible for execution of the plan and we cannot accept any liability for injury sustained during the plan.
- You must have access to the Crimpd App on either iOS, Android or the website as this contains all the details of each training session.
You must have an active Crimpd Account prior to submitting your results, so our coaching team can make your plan available to you on the app.
In order to purchase and use a Training Plan Lite you will need to be injury free. This means that you currently have no injury which could affect your ability to rock climb or train and have not been advised my a medical professional to cease climbing related activities.
The Lattice Team will be creating training plans based on the understanding that they are working with an un-injured climber. Starting any training, such as a Lattice Lite plan, with an existing injury could result in further injury. If you mislead the Lattice Team regarding any climbing related injuries we reserve the right to withhold training services without refund.
Most physical training involves a risk of injury. The Lattice team will act as training plan consultants in order to help you schedule your training. The team cannot accept responsibility for the application of this training beyond prescription. Advice and guidance will be provided by the team regarding reducing risks, however, you should begin this process only if you are happy with taking responsibility for associated risks. Please see our terms of service for details.
Please note that your Training Plan Lite must be used within 6 months of purchase.