This assessment is specially designed to require the simplest climbing equipment possible so it can be performed almost anywhere, from your local gym to your own garage. It’s completed at your own pace so that it fits with your schedule. All you need is a 20mm edge (we recommend our Lattice Training Rung for best results), a pull up bar, some weights and a basic pulley setup.
We’ll provide you with our remote assessment protocols and detailed guidance on how to complete the testing. Once you have completed the testing you then send your data back to us. We will then analyse your data and provide you with an in depth, hand written feedback report highlighting your strengths and weaknesses relative to your ambitions.
A Remote Assessment is a perfect base to start a customised training plan.
If you are under 18, post-injury or below the stated grade requirements in some circumstances we can still offer you a remote assessment so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
To purchase the Remote Assessment via the shop you must meeting the following criteria
- You over 18 years old
- You are currently un-injured, and have not been advised by a professional to cease physical activity
- You have climbed at least V or 6b+/5.11 in the last 6 months
- You will need all of the equipment listed below
In order to complete the assessment you will need access to the following equipment
- 20mm flat edge e.g. Lattice Training Rung or Beastmaker 1000 (bottom outer edges)
- Pull-up bar
- A Sling
- Pulley System (3 carabiners and a pulley)
- 2m Length of Rope
- Climbing Harness