Welcome to Lattice’s privacy notice relating to our Amazon Customer Survey.
Important Information and who we are
The data we collect about you
For the purposes of our survey we will collect, use, store and transfer the following personal data about you:
- As part of our survey we will ask you for data such as your country/continent of residence, your Lattice product purchase history, and your online shopping habits,, and you will be given the option to provide additional free text in response to some questions to explain anything you feel relevant or important in more detail.
- The data we request is optionally linked to your email address if you wish to be entered into our prize draw for completing the survey.. As members of our staff processing the data might be able to work out your identity from the responses you provide when combined with your email address, we are treating it as personal data.
- We will not store this personal data without your explicit permission. It is only when you complete the survey and submit your responses that we store your personal data. The legal basis we rely on for the processing of any personal data are your consent and our legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1)(a)&(f) of the European General Data Protection Regulation or the UK General Data Protection Regulation (as applicable). Further information regarding our approach to processing special category data at Lattice can be found in our Special Category Data Policy.
We will use a Google form to collect this data and your responses will be stored securely.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, which includes the following:
How we use your personal data
- To gain further information regarding e-commerce preferences of our customers to deliver an improved shopping experience.
- To enter you in a competition (optional) to win Lattice Training Products.
- To help us decide on the direction of growth for our to Products team at Lattice to better serve our customers and
- To act as a springboard to help us better understand how our products and services are received and how we can improve them.
How we share your personal data
Your legal rights