How it works!
- Sign up with a one-month deposit (minimum 12-week plan) and subsequent payments are then put on hold until the first day of your plan.
- To help us personalise your plan, you will be sent an assessment to complete (this will be sent as soon as you pay your deposit so check your spam folders if you haven’t received an email immediately!). This email includes; a form where you can tell us about your goals, facilities, preferred start date (subject to availability) and guidance on flexibility tests. A member of the team will be in touch to confirm your start date (within 3 working days).
- Once results (from testing) and forms are submitted, it takes us at least two weeks to review your assessment, write and deliver your plan.
- We’ll send you your training plan, assessments results and guide you the week before you start.
- Start training…. get strong and mobile!
Your Flexibility Assessment is integral to your plan and will need to be completed a minimum of 2 weeks before your plan start date. Your report will be delivered along with your Flexibility Plan, each plan stage is written for 12 weeks.
Your communications with your coach will follow the below structure;
- Delivery of Plan – 1 Week before starting date
o Assessment Report with an outline of where training focus will be placed.
o 12-week personalised Flexibility Plan with video run-through of structure and progressions.
- Plan Check-in – Week 2
o You’ve had a couple of weeks to get going. Send us any questions you have and your coach will send you a video recording with detailed answers.
- Plan Check-in – Week 6
o Things are really getting going now. Your training notes will be reviewed in a video recording and any modifications necessary will be made.
- Plan Check-in & Assessment – Week 10
o Week 10 is the re-assessment week!
o We will review how the plan has gone so far now that you’ve got a good block of training under your belt. Any questions and training notes will be reviewed in a video recording as before.
- Next stage of training – Week 12
o Flexibility Assessment results are sent to you and also your next stage of training and progress!
Please note that you must be over 18 and climbing at a level of 6b / V4 to carry out a Flexibility Plan. Get in touch if you don’t meet the minimum grade requirements as we may make exceptions in certain situations.