Cancellation and Termination Policy
You have a legal right to change your mind about making a purchase from us within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are as follows:
- In relation to services: You have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm your order. However, once we have completed the services you cannot change your mind, even if the period is still running. If you cancel after we have started the services (for example if we have already written or partially written a 12 week training plan or you have already attended an in-person assessment or completed a remote assessment and submitted your data), you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind.
- In relation to goods: You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods. Please see our Returns Policy for further information.
In addition, we give a goodwill guarantee in respect of services booked in advance, namely a Skype Consultation or an in person Lattice Board Assessment with a Lattice in-house trainer (“LBA”). This is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed goods and services:
- If you cancel with at least 21 days’ notice of the agreed date for the Skype Consultation or LBA, we’ll offer a full refund;
- If you cancel with between 7 and 21 days’ notice of the agreed date for the Skype Consultation or LBA, we’ll offer a 75% refund; and
- If you cancel with less than 7 days’ notice of the agreed date for the Skype Consultation or LBA (but 24 hours before the assessment is booked to take place), we’ll offer a 50% refund.
Cancellation policies at Partner Walls may vary and you are responsible for checking these.
Termination of Premium Subscription
Our Premium Plan subscriptions require a deposit to reserve your place plus an initial commitment of 6 monthly payments in return for which you will receive two 12 week training plans. Your subscription will then renew automatically (unless you let us know that you wish to terminate by giving the notice specified below) and you will receive further 12 week training plans which require 3 monthly subscription payments per plan.
A Premium Plan subscription can only be terminated by giving us at least six weeks’ notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A notice will only take effect after the sixth subscription payment if given in the initial 6 months of subscription and then after the third subscription payment in respect of the current 12 week training plan.
If you do not provide at least 6 weeks’ notice of cancellation, the deposit that you pay at the beginning of your subscription will be forfeited and we may use it to cover the losses that we incur as a result.
If you provide 6 weeks’ notice, we will cancel your recurring payment 1 month early and use your deposit payment to cover the cost of the final month.
If you place an order for a Premium Plan subscription and you cancel after being assigned a Lattice coach by email but before receiving your first training plan, your deposit will be forfeited and we may use it to cover the losses that we incur as a result.
Pausing your Premium Subscription
If you have made 6 monthly payments under your Premium Plan subscription and you wish to have a break from training of between 1 and no more than 4 months you can pause your plan for a fee equal to one month of Premium Plan subscription. This means that you are able to reserve a re-start date between 1 and 4 months after the start date of the pause on a date which is convenient to you. Once you restart your Premium Subscription the termination provisions above will apply .
If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy please contact us on email@example.com