A Remote Climbing Assessment, chosen and adapted to your individual level. We’ll provide you with our remote assessment protocols, tailored to your specific climbing grade, and detailed guidance on how to complete the testing. Once you have completed the testing you then send your data back to us. We will then analyse your data and provide you with an in depth, feedback report highlighting your strengths and weaknesses relative to your ambitions.
A Remote Climbing Assessment is a perfect base to start a customised training plan.
To purchase the Remote Assessment you must meeting the following criteria
- Over 18 years old
- Currently un-injured and have not been advised by a professional to cease physical activity
- Unfortunately, if you are pregnant we cannot offer assessment or training services because we aren’t insured for this. If you are currently pregnant please get in touch to discuss.
- Climbed at least 5 or more 6b+/5.11 and above or V4 and harder in the last 6 months
- Able to use a fingerboard competently
To complete your assessment, you will need the following equipment:
- 20mm flat edge (e.g. Lattice Training Rung or Beastmaker 1000)
- Pull-up bar
- Weighing scales
- A means for adding weight: a weight belt or climbing harness, sling or Lifting Pin, a carabiner, and weights*.
- A pulley system for removing weight: a climbing harness, a pulley device (e.g. Petzl Partner), a sling or Lifting Pin, 3 carabiners, 2m length of rope, and weights*.
- Dumbbells (typically, 10-50kg in 2.5kg increments)
- TRX or rings
- A Flex Mat or measuring tape (and potentially an extra set of hands to use it)
*Typically, 10-60kg in 2.5kg increments, but this may be more or less.
Please note that your remote assessment must be completed within 6 months from purchase.