Welcome to Lattice’s privacy notice relating to our Pregnancy and Post Partum Survey.
This privacy notice provides information on how we, Lattice Training Limited (“Lattice”), collect and process your data if you decide to go ahead and complete our survey.
Important Information and who we are
Lattice is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
The data we collect about you
For the purposes of our survey we will collect, use, store and transfer the following personal data about you:
- Health and other relevant data –
- As part of our survey we will ask you for data such as your age, number of children, climbing/training history, pregnancy, birth and post-partum experience, with the option to provide additional free text in response to some questions to explain anything you feel relevant or important in more detail.
- The data we request is provided on an anonymous basis (for example we will not ask for your name, address, contact details or location) but out of an abundance of caution we are treating it as personal data, and in some instances as special category personal data.
- We will not store this personal data without your explicit permission. It is only when you give us explicit consent by agreeing to complete the survey and submitting your responses that we store your personal data. The legal bases we rely on for the processing of any personal data are your consent and our legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1)(a)&(f) of the European General Data Protection Regulation or the UK General Data Protection Regulation (as applicable) and in relation to special category data, your explicit consent pursuant to Article 9(2)(a) of the European General Data Protection Regulation or the UK General Data Protection Regulation (as applicable). Further information regarding our approach to processing special category data at Lattice can be found here.
We will use a Google form to collect this data and your responses will be stored securely.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, which includes the following:
- To advance our knowledge about how pregnancy, birth, and the post-partum period impact our training, climbing and our relationship with the sport. Within climbing there is very little information available in this area for coaches or climbers. Lattice is looking to fill this gap by analysing the survey responses to identify any trends, common issues and to understand the breadth of different experiences.
- To deliver insights and publish information/educational content to the climbing community stemming from our analysis of the survey responses. The information we will share and publish with the climbing community will not contain any information that would allow a member of the community to identify you as an individual; and
- To act as a springboard for further education for our coaches and to help inform the services we provide.
How we share your personal data
We will only share your individual survey responses with employees of Lattice who form part of the project team for this survey. The responses you provide will then be published as aggregated data only – we will not publish your individual responses.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found here.