This climbing assessment is specially designed for climbers operating between 6b+/11a/V4 and 7b+/12c/V7. All you need is a 20mm edge (we recommend our Lattice Training Rung for best results), a pull up bar, some weights and a basic pulley setup.
We’ll provide you with our remote assessment protocols and detailed guidance on how to complete the testing. Once you have completed the testing you then send your data back to us. We will then analyse your data and provide you with an in depth, hand written feedback report highlighting your strengths and weaknesses relative to your ambitions.
A Remote Climbing Assessment is a perfect base to start a customised training plan.
To purchase the Remote Assessment you must meeting the following criteria
- Over 18 years old
- Currently un-injured and have not been advised by a professional to cease physical activity
- Climbed at least 5 or more 6b+/5.11 and above or V4 and harder in the last 6 months
- Able to use a fingerboard competently
In order to complete the assessment you will need access to the following equipment
- 20mm flat edge e.g. Lattice Training Rung or Beastmaker 1000 (bottom outer edges)
- Pull-up bar
- A Sling
- Pulley System (3 carabiners and a pulley)
- 2m Length of Rope
- Climbing Harness
Please note that your remote assessment must be completed within 6 months from purchase.