Lattice Elite Team
Competition climbing focused youth squad run by Jen Wood and Aiden Dunne
Guided by science and lead by industry leading coaches, squad members will learn the very best in competition training, technique and tactics.
Our mission is to create an enthusiastic and nurturing environment for the athletes to reach their full potential. Our aim as a team is to excel at a national level, opening the pathway to represent Great British Climbing at an international level.
The Lattice Youth Team includes
- Structured, individualised and in-person Training support
- Support and feedback before and after competitions
- Lattice Elite Team meetups 12 times a year (dates are flexible around competitions)
The Lattice Youth Team achievements
- Erin Mcneice - GB senior team at 17, Finalist at Zilina European senior lead Cup 2022
- Anna Fraser - 3rd English Lead Championships 2022
- Niamh Doran - Junior British Bouldering Champion
- Hannah Kerr - European Youth Championships Semi-Finalist 2022
Yesterday I sent my first 8a! I guess the magic spell is, consistent hard work and to trust the process! Cheers from a very happy client!
Performance Coaching Plan Client
Interested in joining the team?
The Lattice Elite Team
- Running Lattice Elite Squad for 2 years
- World cup semi-finalist in both lead and boulder
- Member of senior GB climbing team for 9 years
- Helping run the Lattice Elite Squad for 1 year
- Multiple top 30’s in European Cups 2022
- Boulder specialist
- Current member of senior GB climbing team