In addition to performance-profiling, we designed the Lattice Triple Rung to allow you to focus on effective training, with a 45mm flat edge for warming up, a 10mm edge for specific small-edge sessions, and our benchmark 20mm edge for finger strength testing and training. In comparison to our Testing and Training Rung, the Triple Rung’s longer width is more comfortable to use if you have broad shoulders, or if you like/want to use a wider grip for training.
An A3 poster is included with your Triple Rung that includes four training sessions and details on how to test. This looks great mounted on your wall next to your hangboard. For ideas on how to train, check out our YouTube channel.
- Objectively measure and track your finger strength over a season using our benchmark 20mm edge and the free My Fingers assessment (weights required)
- Beefed-up version of our Lattice Testing and Training Rung
- Small 10mm edge gets you strong on crimps the way only a small edge can
- Large 45mm edge for warming up, pull-ups, front levers, etc.
- 7cm wider than our standard rung, allowing you to train with a wide grip
- Wooden hangboards are much less abrasive than plastic or resin – your skin will never be the factor that holds you back
- Handmade in the UK from high-quality wood
How do I mount my Triple Rung on the wall?
You will need 6 x 4mm wood screws. Check out our Installation Guide for further guidance.