VIDEO | Ask Lattice Ep. 4: Injuries, Replicas and is training for everyone?
In Episode Four of Ask Lattice, Tom Randall and Ollie Torr talk answer your questions on the following issues:
- How to plan for a goal, even if it’s two years out and two grades from where you currently are — the importance of committing to a long-term project, and giving yourself goals and rewards throughout the process to keep the motivation there.
- The advantages of one-arm deadhanging versus two-arm deadhanging — how both can be beneficial to achieve maximum strength.
- How to train with injured fingers — addressing the severity of your injury, taking time out to recover, mobilising the injury to increase blood flow, but most importantly allowing healing and recovery.
- Advice for making replicas for projects — focusing on the movement and intensity of your project, but being open-minded to trying other beta.
- What stage does training become useful — how training can be useful whatever the grade, if you are motivated and enjoying your training.
More from the Lattice Blog
8a.nu / Blog / Coach Education / Community Stories / Data / Endurance / Finger Strength / Flexibility / Interviews / Job Vacancies / Lattice 365 / Lattice Coach Insights / Lattice Training Podcast / Menstruation, Pregnancy & Menopause / Mindset and Mental Training / Moon / Moon Board / Nutrition / Podcast / Research / Research and data / Strength & Power / The Lattice Training Podcast / The Science of Training Infographics / Training Tips / Uncategorized / Videos / Webinars / women's training series /