An Interview with MoonBoard Royalty: RavioliBicepts
In today’s Lattice podcast, we bring you Moonboard Royalty, the one and only, Mr Ravioli Bicepts! Most of you probably already know him for his impressive and focused Moonboard achievements over on his Instagram. Ravioli has completed 413 of the benchmarks Moonboard 2016 set up, and most of the 2019 set up, placing him among the elite. Ravioli also has his fair share of outdoor ticks, with grades up to V14, so he is definitely very capable in both formats of bouldering.
We will be keeping Ravioli’s anonymity, but don’t worry as there is much more to Ravioli than his nickname. So sit down, or if you’re training, prepare your headphones, because we will learn all about this veteran of system boarding and what his approach to projecting is like.
- Why the name RavioliBicepts?
- When did his focus on MoonBoarding start?
- What Ravioli’s warm-up and projecting looks like
- Does he go back to old projects?
- What he has gained from being so focused
- Common MoonBoard misconceptions
- Ravioli’s very strong sense of community and how it links to his MoonBoarding Journey
The Lattice jingle is brought to you by Devin Dabney, music producer of the outdoor industry who also hosts the American Climbing Project.