Climbing Your First V12 – Interview with Lattice Client Austin Sarles
One of our clients – @austinclimbing was kind enough to sit down with us recently and talk us through his personal journey to climb his first V12 – God Is In The Details, Fort Leavenworth. You can hear the full analysis and breakdown of his time with coach @procterjonathan in his interview with @tompaulrandall over on our podcast. If you prefer written formats, there’s also a full blog – click here!
Austin and Tom talk about:
- Training to be project specific
- Using AnCap to for long problems
- How variety of stimulus changes so much
- Making rest intentional
- Fuelling for projecting on the day
- Controlling anxiety on the project
If you’re a Fort Leavenworth fan, also go and check out Austin’s youtube channel – he puts up loads of beta on there – especially for those shorter climbers!